Company: Voith Paper
Posted on: July 11, 2019
About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad
portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications,
the Voith Group sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas,
paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867,
the company today has more than 19,000 employees, sales of 4.2
billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus
one of the largest family-owned companies in Europe.
For the Voith Paper Fabrics & Rolls Systems Inc., Maintenance
department, we are looking for:
* Display a good attitude conducive to a shop environment.
* Must work well with others as a team.
* Perform required job functions in a safe and efficient
* Perform job functions in a manner that promotes Quality per Voith
* Must be dependable in regards to attendance.
* Must be willing to work over time when required.
* Must be willing to learn and perform other tasks of operation as
* 12Hr. 2-2-3 Days work Schedule required.
* Keep production equipment running efficiently on a day to day
basis. This includes Mechanical, Pneumatic and Piping systems.
* Troubleshoot building and process support equipment to supply
steam, hot oil and air.
* Repair and maintain buildings, and building and process support
equipment in accordance with blueprints, manuals, sketches, and
building codes. Design and layout projects from oral
* Should have experience in setups and practices used in working on
* All mechanical tooling, drills, taps, pullers, bearing heaters,
presses, Lathe and Milling machine.
* Weld all types of metal according to layouts, sketches, and
blueprints using wire feed welding, brazing, and arc welding
processes. Perform related tasks such as flame cutting, grinding,
* Fork lift truck
* Hand truck
* Hand tools
* High School Diploma preferred but not required if the experience
level, determined by Voith management, off-sets this
* Experienced millwright preferred.
* Applicants for this job must possess a Journeyman Mechanic
Certification Card or an Associate s Degree or greater in a
Physical Demands -
* This job description is not all encompassing, however, is
intended to be a general description of the responsibilities of
Voith Paper Fabric & Roll Systems, Inc is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA
compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any
other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Voith Paper, Appleton , Journeyman Mechanic, Professions , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!