Company: Artech Information Systems
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Title: JIRA ConsultantLocation: Appleton, WI 54919Duration: 6 Months Contract Description:JIRA Consultant/Systems Business Analyst
- Fully qualified analyst who supports both the systems and the processes of the business unit, acting in a liaison role between the business and IT.
- Participates in system design and feature consultation and configuration of highly complex and escalated JIRA system designs and provides support to the Atlassian suite implementation team.
- Sets policies and procedures, updates documentation, provides training support and implements quality system design configuration, communication and training plans.
- 6+ years of experience in the business systems analysis and design of Atlassian tools with an emphasis on JIRA. Jira consultant will be responsible for consulting with leaders, product owners and scrum masters on effectively refining the implementation of Jira tool within the organization. Specific consulting requirements:
- Portfolio - Recommended software / process, Big Picture recommendation.
- Portfolio for Jira - best practices for set up (overall, initiative, feature); combination of Scrum and Kanban teams, when to use plans, how to handle single and multiple teams.
- Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) - Retention & Disposal requirements; Version management; Content validation / oversight
- Multi-tenant strategy and best practices - Business areas, portfolios / programs; Administration levels - system admin, business areas, portfolios / programs; Jira project access across areas and within areas; Confluence spaces access across areas and within areas
- Issues recommendations - Issue types, type schemes; Workflows, workflow schemes; Screens, screen schemes, issue type screen schemes
- System Notifications - Email controls / best practices
- Testing Plugin - Selection, installation, set up, design, and configuration of full lifecycle of Jira testing plugin.
- Templates - projects; issues (reusable user story templates, etc.)
- Teams - Jira and Confluence; Best practices for creating and maintaining; Add-ons
- Delete / Cancel issues - Delete issues access; Recycle bin add-on; leverage different resolutions types
- Workflow enhancements - Issue Resolutions; Repeat-ability
- Reporting - scrum teams; kanban teams; portfolios / programs
- Global Permissions - Bulk changes (Allow for subset of users/Allow for all users; How to control impacts to other areas; Add-ons to handle some of this such as copying a user story and it's sub-tasks for reuse); Create shared items (who/what restrictions)
- Permissions - Team members; Project admins; Other - provided by Dice Atlassian, JIRA, ILM, Scrum, Kanban
Keywords: Artech Information Systems, Appleton , JIRA Consultant, Professions , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!