Maintenance Generalist - ALL SHIFTS-Full Time - New London
Company: Tyson Foods
Posted on: September 19, 2023
This Maintenance Mechanic troubleshoots and repairs electrical and
mechanical equipment throughout the plant.
- Provide preventative maintenance electrical or mechanical
- Ability to install /maintain hydraulic equipment, pumps,
- Troubleshoot or repair mechanical equipment.
- Ability to change out or set up equipment, i.e., mixers, pumps,
- Must be able to change out and set-up equipment for
- Must be able to perform minor prefab and run machine shop
- Personnel are responsible for cleaning their work area.
- Must be able to work overtime if required.
- May be subject to call back on weekends and holidays .
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- Two-year associate degree in related skills trade,
- In lieu of degree, one-year fluid power technician with 2 years
industrial maintenance experience, required.
- Any combination of technical skills trade education and machine
maintenance experience will be considered.
- General knowledge of gear drives and conveyors, required
- General knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems,
- Able to work second shift Sunday through Thursday,
- Able to work weekends, and holidays, required.
- Able to work in adverse temperatures
- Internal Candidates: in lieu of degree, or combination
experience education; one-year fluid power degree combined with
successful completion of one-year probationary period of grade 5
machine maintenance trainee position will be considered.
START TIME: 10:00 PM - DONE Sun-Thurs
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
ALL SHIFTS (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off;
401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and
prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here
Keywords: Tyson Foods, Appleton , Maintenance Generalist - ALL SHIFTS-Full Time - New London, Professions , Shiocton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!