Amazon Warehouse Worker - Earn Up To $17.75
Company: Amazon Warehouse
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse AssociateJob OverviewYou'll be
part of the dedicated Amazon team at the delivery station - the
last stop before we deliver smiles to customers. Our fast-paced,
physical roles receive trucks full of orders, then prepare them for
delivery. You'll load conveyor belts, and transport and stage
deliveries to be picked up by drivers. You may even be part of the
team that works with larger items, such as large screen TVs,
furniture, and appliances, and be trained on how to use technology
to handle these heavy bulk items.Duties & Responsibilities
- Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and prepare inventory for delivery
- Use technology like smartphones and handheld devices to sort,
scan, and prepare orders
- View prompts on screens and follow direction for some
- Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages
- Receive truck deliveries
- You'll also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (where
applicable)What it's like at an Amazon Delivery Station
- Safety. Your safety is important to us, so we provide
protective gear. All teams share safety tips daily.
- Surroundings. You'll be working around moving machines - order
pickers, stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, and mobile carts.
- Activity. Some activities may require standing in one place for
long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs.
- Temperature. Even with climate controls, temperatures can vary
between 60--F and 90--F in some parts of the warehouse; on hot
days, temperatures can be over 90--F in the truck yard or inside
- Noise level. It can get noisy at times. We provide hearing
protection if you need it.
- Dress code. Relaxed, with a few rules to follow for safety.
Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required and protective safety
footwear are required in select business units. Depending on the
role or location, Amazon provides a $110 Zappos gift code towards
the purchase of shoes, in order to have you prepared for your first
day on the job.Why You'll Love this Job
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Shift flexibility. Depending on where you work, schedules may
include full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours) or
part-time (20 hours or less), all with the option of working
additional hours if needed. Learn more about our schedules.
- Schedule options. Work when it works for you. Shifts may
include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend. You
can even have four-day workweeks and three-day weekends. Find out
more about our shifts.
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your
earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups,
within select businesses). Learn more about Anytime Pay.
- Career advancement. We have made a pledge to upskill our
employees and offer a variety of free training and development
programs, and we also have tuition support options for select
employee groups. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- New skills. Depending on the role and location, you'll learn
how to use the latest Amazon technology - including handheld
devices and robotics.
- Team environment. Work on small or large teams that support
each other.Why You'll Love Amazon Ready to apply Before you do,
make sure to read all the details pertaining to this job in the
description below.Many of our jobs come with great benefits -
including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future,
and opportunities for career advancement - all in a safe and
inclusive environment that's been ranked among the best workplaces
in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work
schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance ProgramLearn more about Amazon Benefits and
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to
understand and adhere to all job requirement and safety
guidelines.How To Get StartedYou can begin by applying above. If
you need help with your application or to learn more about our
hiring process, you can find support here:
https://hiring.amazon.com/hiring-process#/.If you have a disability
and need an accommodation during the application and hiring
process, including support for the New Hire Event, or need to
initiate a request prior to starting your Day 1, please visit
https://hiring.amazon.com/people-with-disabilities#/ or contact the
Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT). You can reach us by
phone at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday, between 6 a.m. and 4
p.m. PT. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or
other legally protected status.
Keywords: Amazon Warehouse, Appleton , Amazon Warehouse Worker - Earn Up To $17.75, Professions , Greenville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!