Company: U.S. Venture
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Data Analyst role supports the Finance department in making
data driven decisions. The Data Analyst is responsible for
gathering, managing and aggregating data stored across multiple
sources and different databases. This individual is responsible for
assisting with value-added business analysis and helping to develop
meaningful operational metrics that lead to accurate business
decision making. Working closely with business unit managers and
team members, the analyst will help implement and maintain
technical tools and reporting solutions to solve problems and
improve current systems and processes. The analyst will perform
ad-hoc data analysis in multiple areas of the business.
* Identify areas where missing data could be useful in providing
* Clearly communicate insights discovered from models in a manner
which is easily interpretable by general business users
* Closely collaborate with business users & subject matter
* Maintain Power BI tools and CPM models and reports, including
resolving issues and developing enhancements as business needs
* Query relational databases using SQL to develop Power BI reports
* Perform complex data analysis combining business and data tools
* BS/BA degree or equivalent business experience. (Finance,
Mathematics, Statistics or Business degree preferred).
* Strong understanding of algorithms and advanced data
* Knowledgeable about business intelligence and dashboarding tools
(Power BI preferred)
* Knowledgeable with SQL
* Data Optimization and Research
* Data analytics capabilities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to present ideas to various levels of leadership.
* Ability to adapt to changing business needs.
* Ability to think strategically.
* Ability to work proactively to resolve issues.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
* Partner with cross functional work teams to identify
opportunities to utilize data analytics to improve business
processes and business results
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal
opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or other protected
characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
Keywords: U.S. Venture, Appleton , Data Analyst, Professions , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!