Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
PDS Tech is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a position in
- Works closely with an Electrical Engineer or Project Engineer
to assist with developing new technology, drawing packages, or
- Assists with the electrical design of machinery and
electro-mechanical systems used on machines. Will also work on
machine program software.
- Implements product improvement programs.
- Keeps abreast of current technical progress in all related
fields of activity.
- Sees that adequate records of formulae, drawings, process
methods, bills of materials and product construction standards are
- Ensures that adequate records to support patent actions are
maintained and, in particular, maintains a daily log for this
- Directs preparation of progress reports and ensures that all
appropriate personnel are kept abreast of electrical engineering
and development activities.
- Prepares and presents papers and reports of a technical nature
- Provides engineering support on company products to other
departments as required.
- Seeks, evaluates and conducts negotiations with vendors with
respect to new electrical engineering systems or proposed machinery
components sufficient to carry out desired designs.
- Supports Technical. Service, including travel to customers'
facilities as required.
- Understands and utilizes the companies integrated business
- Is proficient in the use of CAD. This position performs
electrical engineering efforts requiring close, continuous
interaction with others in the Engineering department. This is an
exempt position that may require in excess of a 40-hour week in
order to effectively carry out the listed Job duties. Occasional
travel required. May occasionally work non -standard business hours
to coordinate work with others on different shifts, or with teams
in other time zones. Bachelor's of Science Degree in Electrical
Engineering, from an ABET (American Board for Engineering and
Technology) accredited university program. Any related experience
is a plus.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Appleton , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!