Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you hard working and interested in full time employment?
Manpower is hiring Finishing Assistants for a paper converter
company in Appleton. What's in it for you:
- Full time hours
- 5am-3pm or 2:45pm-12:45 am (Monday-Thursday)
- Fast paced
- Safe working environmentWhat the job is:
- Remove excess material from die cut sheets
- Prepare product for shipping
- Packaging paper and paper products
- Stacking finished product on pallets
- Lifting and standing entire shift
- Inspect product for defects
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required What you bring
to the job:
- Strong work ethic and a proven record of reliability
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well as part of a
- Ability to lift 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift Stop your job search and apply
today. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and
family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and
resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at .
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible
and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a
welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal
opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are
committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to
meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Appleton , Production Positions, Professions , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!