Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $98,000 - Up to $6,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,350-$1,650 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 192339Overview
- Haul liquid chemical freight with tanker trailers.
- 3-5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Le Mars, IA or Neenah, WI.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire. Need one or more
of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master the unique work of
tanker driving with industry-leading orientation.
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
tanker-specific equipment. Meet the team that drivers on this
account work with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Appleton , Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver, Professions , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!