Operations Planning Analyst
Company: Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Job Details Description
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin
Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United
Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and
Central United States. Air Wisconsin`s team is dedicated to making
our travelers experiences safe and pleasant.
Air Wisconsin Airlines is looking for a self-motivated individual
with strong computer skills and attention to detail for this entry
level position. Supporting the airlines Maintenance Department, the
Operations Planning Analyst schedules aircraft maintenance, manages
maintenance workloads and maintains the integrity of scheduled
maintenance activities within the requirements of the maintenance
program from the present through 18 days.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating
- Analyzes detailed aircraft maintenance due reports for each
aircraft. Accurate interpretation of this data is crucial in this
role as final authority for deferring individual maintenance tasks
or entire aircraft maintenance visits to a maintenance
- As the single point of contact for production personnel, the
Planning Analyst provides direction when co-workers, maintenance
supervisors or station/departmental managers seek to defer
scheduled maintenance items in order to maximize a maintenance
- Stationed in the Systems Operations Center, the Planning
Analyst must remain keenly aware of daily aircraft performance.
Acting with moderate direct supervision, the position requires
timely, accurate analysis and the creation of realistic solutions
to inquiries from SOC personnel tasked to achieve daily performance
- Providing oversight of all scheduled maintenance events and
assuring continuous compliance of all manufacture and regulatory
requirements, the Analyst manages the scheduled maintenance plan.
The position requires constant diligence in order to balance ever
changing manpower allowances and parts and tooling availability
with maintenance program deadlines in order to provide individual
maintenance facilities with the best opportunity to meet hangar
launch performance goals.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
Requirements Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Any of the following Educational Degrees or equivalent
experience is preferred:
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in Aviation
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in Applied Engineering Technology
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license or
- Two years of experience in a position with an emphasis on
planning and production control is required.
- Good working knowledge of aircraft maintenance program
development and application
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency with PC applications and MS Office
- Proficiency with AS 400 software applications
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation, Appleton , Operations Planning Analyst, Professions , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!