Electrical Engineer (Internship)
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Position SummaryThe Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Internship offers a great opportunity for hands on learning
environment. Student work with engineering teams on a project basis
with oversight supervision.ResponsibilitiesPossible project
- Participate in product design, project management, failure mode
analysis, physical product testing, and other tasks related to
Value Added Value Engineered (VAVE) project process flow.
- Perform electrical and electronic circuit analysis and reviews
of legacy and current products.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and electronic failures
with engineering supervision.
- Upload firmware to microcontrollers and setting up experimental
tests to troubleshoot failures and anomalies.
- Compose firmware and/or software to operate sensors, motors,
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and
efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous
- Self-Development - Actively seeking new ways to grow and be
challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: General Engineer, Location:
Appleton, WI - 54919
Keywords: ITW, Appleton , Electrical Engineer (Internship), Professions , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!