Posted on: September 11, 2019
We Are Hiring Respiratory?Therapist - PRN - Rotating shifts?- St
Elizabeth Hospital - Appleton,WIWhy Join Ascension? Ascension
Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related
healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension
Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care
clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare
organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018,
Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community
benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.Ascension is a
faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation
through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the
leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S.,
Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized
care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension
provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and
other community benefit programs.What You Will Do As an Associate
with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity to
provide?evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of
treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs
advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcomes.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and
provides information about community support groups and other
- Assists with care, calibration and maintenance of all
equipment. Participates in maintaining departmental inventory
levels for supplies and equipment. Processes equipment per
established cleaning/sterilization procedures.
- Responds to emergency resuscitation team calls.What You Will
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider?credentialed from the?American Heart Association
(AHA)?obtained within?2 Months (60 days)?of hire date or job
- Respiratory Care Practitioner?credentialed from the?Wisconsin
Medical Examining Board?obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- One or more of the following:
- Respiratory Therapist?specializing in?Registered?credentialed
from the?National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)?obtained prior
to hire date or job transfer date.?
- Respiratory Therapist?credentialed from the?National Board for
Respiratory Care (NBRC)?obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support?credentialed from the?American Heart
- Certification?specializing in?Neonatal
Resuscitation?credentialed from the?American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support?credentialed from the?American
Heart Association (AHA).?Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin
and its subsidiaries,?are an equal opportunity employer and will
not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on
basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation,
disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status
protected by law.?For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the ?EEO is the Law?
is the Law Poster
Keywords: Ascension, Appleton , Respiratory Therapist, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!