Training and Development Specialist
Posted on: July 12, 2019
- Provides support to BioLife University and Support
- Analytic reporting and data analysis
- Planning and Coordination including external vendor
- Continuous Improvement and People Development
- Collaborates with training centers to develop and execute
- Evaluates BioLife network leadership and technical challenges
and provides recommendations to People Managers.
- Manages training plans for employees hired directly into a CM
or AM role that were not promoted through an MT Program.
- Manages and oversees TS (Training Supervisor) Development
- Support Services Management
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, local and
company-specific regulations related to quality of product,
employee and donor safety.
- Coordinates travel schedules, arrangements, and incentives with
support personnel and designated training center.
- Assesses current BioLife facilities for training readiness of
new center staff
- Serves as a resource to answer support staff questions
regarding training needs and travel or program support inquiries.
- Reporting and Analytics
- Creates spreadsheets and statistical reports; compose
correspondence; manage databases; and creates presentations,
reports and documents using desktop software.
- Utilize advanced excel formulas to create reports that pull
data from multiple sources.
- Analyze trends and reviews relevant data, to determine
opportunities and create action plans for continuous
- Maintains confidentiality with sensitive information and
- Prepares and presents data to effectively tell a story.
- Data entry in LMS:
- Manager Trainee program, training assignment plan
- Assigning history in system adhoc/as needed
- Revising courses and curriculum roles
- T&D Planning and Coordination
- Plans and coordinates all accommodations for \"BU2U\" classes,
including but not limited to:
- Content: scheduling hosts, classes and content, sign-up, date
- Location: meeting spaces, rate agreements, catering
- Travel: flight, hotel, meals, rental vehicles
- BioLife University class setup, including:
- Maintains calendar, plan and schedule class sign-up, pre-work,
- Coordinates facilitation for each course.
- Consults with and manages relationships with outside
- Researches learning opportunities and development opportunities
with internal resources and external vendors DIMENSIONS AND
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written,
including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Powerpoint).
- Strong analytical ability, technology acumen and have a
consultative and collaborative style with a customer service focus.
- Putting the patient at the center
- Building trust with society
- Reinforcing our reputation
- Developing the business Interaction
- Collaborates and supports BioLife University and Training
- Must be a solid team player, able to meet deadlines and handle
- Coordinates with vendors and businesses on a regular basis to
establish relationships for training and class facility usage.
- Solid internet skills to include website navigation and
- Advanced skills in Power Point, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with planning, travel coordination, and business to
- Coordinates with other roles to effectively problem solve and
provide an exceptional customer experience.Must be analytical and
- Position will coordinate with various outside vendors and must
be able to analyze costs, accommodations, and business
representation when coordinating. EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Essential: Bachelor's degree in business administration or other
Desired: Experience in a regulated industry is a plus.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Travel - up to 20% domestic travel may be required
- FLSA Classification (US) - Exempt Notice to Employment /
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for
vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda's Talent Acquisition
department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted
to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency
Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a
fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully
executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment
agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if
the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates
submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a
fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be
deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or
job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or
civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job
related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran
status, military service, application for military service, or
membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law -
EEO is the Law - Supplement -
Pay Transparency Policy -
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working
with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application
process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a
position, please call 484-###-#### and let us know the nature of
your request and your contact information. Associated topics:
algorithm, c++, develop, devops, matlab, perl, php, programming,
sde, software development engineer
Keywords: Shire, Appleton , Training and Development Specialist, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!