Company: CMD Corporation - Appleton Facility
Posted on: November 24, 2022
2nd and 3rd shift receive an additional $1.25 shift
differential.CMD, certified by the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
as a 2022 Gold-Level "Employee Friendly Workplace"! Second & Third
Shift CNC Machinist positions ranging from $24.00 - $30.00 per hour
plus an additional $1.25 shift differential. Focused on flexible
work schedules that meet your lifestyle needs. Air conditioned
production floor, full benefits package, safety shoe/safety glasses
reimbursement of $125.00 each, tool allowance of $400.00, and
tuition reimbursement of $5,250.00! -GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- The CNC Machinist must possess the qualifications and skill
level of a machinist, including knowledge of all fabrication
machinery, to cover for other personnel when out, assist in
completion of a job when designated by the lead person, and train
new employees as designated by the supervisor.
- This position displays above-average abilities on manual mills
and lathes, works efficiently and safely, and reads blueprints and
set-up sheets thoroughly.
- The CNC Machinist requires strong organizational skills and
attention to detail. -Must be very quality conscious and have the
ability to work with little or no supervision.
- The CNC Machinist must have completed a vocational diploma in
machine tool technology, or equivalent experience or training.
-Three years of machine shop experience is preferred.
- Requires knowledge of all machine codes and their proper
functions, to include canned cycles and related codes, "G" and "M"
codes, and "I" and "J" centers when using circular
- Performs start-up, operation and shut-down of CNC Mill.
- The CNC Machinist must have knowledge of all machine codes and
their proper functions and format. -Responsible for proper setting
of height offsets, cutter compensation and floating zeros.
- Position requires ownership and use of basic hand tools,
including calipers, micrometers, gages, and various other hand
- Must maintain proper feeds and speeds on the various types of
materials used in the shop when using the tools listed (Fly Mills,
Drills, End Mills, Reamers, Carbides, Taps, Boring Bars, Hog Mills,
and Spot/Center Drills)
- Responsible for proper setting of height offsets, cutter
compensation and floating zeros.
- The CNC Machinist performs absolute/incremental positioning and
programming, an understanding of sub-programs and when they are to
be used, and knowledge of alarms and how to correct them when
- Performs basic machine maintenance, such as, keeping proper
levels of fluids in oilers with correct oil or lube. -Must keep
ballscrews and ways free of chips and other debris and maintain
proper coolant mixtures. -Also lubricates grease fittings on a
- The CNC Machinist is responsible for meeting ISO quality
standards which require individuals to take responsibility for
their own quality, verify their work is correct and then affix
their signature to the appropriate documentation (i.e., drawing,
- This position uses the MIS system to enter time spent working
on fab parts.You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Blueprint ReadingSalary info:$24 - $30 / hr
Keywords: CMD Corporation - Appleton Facility, Appleton , CNC Machinist, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!