Service Appointment Scheduler
Company: Kolosso Toyota
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionService Appointment Scheduler (BDR)$16.00/h +
OvertimeAt Kolosso Toyota, we strive to make every customer a
customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we
reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Kolosso Toyota is absolutely critical to its
success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning
service and value that our community has come to expect from our
dealership through the years.The Service Department Business
Development Representative is responsible for developing the
service department by increasing customer retention, and gaining
new customers. The BDC handles incoming and outgoing calls,
schedules appointments, and performs follow up calls, appointment
reminders, declined services calls and reaches out to customers
that have not been in for service over a certain period of timeWhat
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off for Full and Part Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Parts and Service Discount
- 401K Matching
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Packages
- Paid Training ResponsibilitiesThe Service BDR is responsible
for performing the duties and responsibilities described below. The
list, however, is not necessarily and exhaustive description of the
duties and responsibilities associated with the job. The Service
BDC specialist also performs other duties and responsibilities as
- Calls all appointments the day before to confirm
- Makes special order arrival phone calls and schedules
- Calls on all special order parts that have not arrived to
update the customer of the current eta.
- Call on lost clients and attempt to regain their business
- Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer
inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs,
and resolving concerns*
- Creates quality service-lane traffic with effective follow-up
and daily appointment-setting practices.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with
customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Follows up with customers to ensure service satisfaction.
- Follows all service department policies and procedures.
- Scheduling appointments to keep the group efficiency at optimum
- Answers phone calls immediately and greets every customer in a
- Minimum of high school degree or equivalent
- Must have a good driver's license and a driving record that
meets our insurance standards
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (Background and
- Bending, stretching, standing and reaching
- Using computers to look up and enter data.
- Utilizing physical and manual dexterity.
Keywords: Kolosso Toyota, Appleton , Service Appointment Scheduler, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!