Company: Great Northern Corporation
Posted on: June 23, 2022
EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSETPrivately held, Great Northern
is one of the nation's largest independent producers of corrugated
packaging. -For more than five decades, customers have turned to
Great Northern Corporation for integrated, comprehensive packaging
solutions in industrial, commercial, and retail markets.
-Rollguard, a -division of Great Northern and leading producer of
innovative packaging products for roll and cylindrical products is
welcoming candidates for full-time Account Coordinator at our
Appleton, WI facility. - -Great Northern exists to live out the
core values established by our founders - integrity, personal
growth, entrepreneurial spirit, and a shared future. -Our vision,
-"We help our employees win through personal growth and a shared
future" -is a call to action to deliver on building a
people-centric culture, developing leaders from within, and sending
people home fulfilled about their role and contributions. The "win"
for everyone is a trusting and collaborative culture that helps us
be at our best every day. -Our mission statement, -"We help our
customers win by doing what others can't or won't" -gives us a
clear purpose and raises the bar for performance. Doing what others
"can't or won't" for our customers is demonstrated by a willingness
to serve customers, value-added partnerships and proactively
developing innovative solutions to our customer's challenges. -We
are excited that you are looking to join our great culture. Here
are some details about the position. -WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOUIn
addition to excellent wages, Great Northern has a competitive
benefits package including medical, dental, and vision; life
insurance; paid vacation; paid holidays; profit sharing and 401(k)
with company match. We also offer our employees a safe, clean,
friendly environment and room for growth!SALARYStarting salary is
$21.00 to $22.00/hour; based on experience.REPORTS TOCustomer
Service ManagerPOSITION SUMMARYInitiates, coordinates, and follows
customer orders and shipping details ensuring correct items are
-received by the customer as ordered and correctly invoiced. Works
with Account Managers to supply the Rollguard product line.---
-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND -RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. -
-OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED. -
- Answers telephone inquiries with a pleasant telephone demeanor.
- Obtains freight quotes from freight carriers when required to
give customer the best rate available.
- Creates new customers on the BCM (customer database) system.
Assist finance department with credit check background on all
potential new customers.
- Updates/Maintains BCM system.
- Processes inquiries with regard to price requests and product
- Initiates customer contacts and follows up on inquiries
regarding Rollguard product.
- Gathers and reviews all the necessary order entry
specifications and details so the order can be sent to the
prospective manufacturing plant or warehouse to be shipped per the
- Communicate with the General Manager and customer service to
meet customer needs.
- Develop relationships throughout all levels of prospects and
- Participate in continuous improvement and effectively
communicate opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness
for this position.
- Uses Docuware system to save all correspondence relating to an
- Reviews month end order reports with the accounting
- Attend meetings as requested
- Attend training seminarsIworkshops to continue gaining product,
process and sales technique knowledge.
- Backup other areas as needed.
- Complete annual Development Coaching process.
- Involve Rollguard, Laminations & GNC employees at all levels of
- Any other duties as assigned. -HOURSPerson hired must be
available to work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with an
hour unpaid lunch.
Keywords: Great Northern Corporation, Appleton , Account Coordinator, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!