Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Our Client, a premiere manufacturer and distributor Mechanical
Motion Control products, located in The Valley. This is an exciting
position because you will not be just another cog in the wheel but
a key player in the team as you'll have the opportunity to work
independently with a well established company, offering a great
opportunity, pay and benefits.
MAJOR AREAS RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitor daily report and execute purchase orders for inventory
- Work to improve inventory turns.
- Perform inventory control and maintenance activities on MRP
system to ensure accurate part numbers, pricing, quantity, location
- Expedite orders.
- Monitor Supplier performance.
- Champion our ISO program by actively participating in
implementing and refining the process.
- Assists Purchasing Manager in establishing and communicating
- Work with Accounts Payable and others to resolve invoice and
purchase order discrepancies.
- Build relationships with key vendors.
1) Bachelor's degree in business or related field
2) 4 years purchasing experience in an industrial distribution or
manufacturing environment. Prefer experience at an ISO certified
3) Experience with managing inventory and inventory turns
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Appleton , Buyer, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!