Commercial Data Managed Services Specialist - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: January 8, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a talented sales professional familiar with the
communication benefits of Managed Network Services, Software
Defined Wide Area Network and Cisco Meraki solutions?
- Can you commit to a position using consultative sales
techniques to satisfy the growing and complex communication needs
of national clients?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a National Managed Services Specialist for Data, you are
passionate about increasing sales and driving revenue growth for
Managed Network Services, Software Defined Wide Area Network
(SD-WAN) and Cisco Meraki solutions. Using consultative sales
techniques, you satisfy the growing and complex technical needs of
existing and prospective national clients. You outline solutions to
remedy immediate client issues readying them for upsell and renewal
opportunities. You focus on growing Spectrum Enterprise's market
share and driving product penetration rates while partnering with
local Sales teams to define and execute team-based selling
You educate and entice clients with face-to-face meetings and
creating proposals that motivate them to share in your enthusiasm
for Spectrum Enterprise products. This is a complementary role to
the Direct Sales and Sales Engineering teams and receives sales
quota retirement for targeted products. You thrive in an office
environment and feel comfortable traveling to manage accounts
within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of
Data Managed Services Specialist Commercial for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Be an impactful member of the National Managed Services Sales
team by meeting or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals
selling Managed Router, firewall, SD-WAN and Cisco Meraki
- Drive sales of the Managed Services product set by serving as
an experienced, focused, performance-driven regional brand
- Enhance the available products by partnering with Product teams
in the development and advancement of service attributes.
- Increase our sales footprint by leveraging in-depth experience
to identify target markets, industries and contacts across assigned
- Self-generate leads through networking, cold calling, premise
visits and industry events remaining cognizant of new and upsell
- Exceed sales goals by developing and implementing sales plans
for an assigned territory while positioning themselves as the
solution expert for Managed Network Services.
- Improve the sales cycle by developing client-centric solution
for complex managed services products.
- Entice C-level executives and business owners by leading
face-to-face consultative meetings and highlighting product
features, attributes and demonstrations using a polished
- Partner with Account Executives, Account Management, Sales
Engineering and Marketing to develop and execute team selling
- Solidify sales by conducting contract negotiations and
conversations with C-level executives and business owners.
- Maintain an accurate sales database to report sales activity
and client information.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of experience in premise-based sales of Data
and Managed Service solutions.
- Five or more years of telecommunication business-to-business
- Previous experience selling the Cisco Meraki product suit or
similar product solutions.
- Expert understanding of Managed Network Service Solutions,
specifically Managed Router and Managed Security.
- Track record of presenting to C-suite executives, such as Chief
Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and
business owners, with the ability to develop client-centric
solutions and proposals.
- Proven experience as a top sales performer and closer,
exceeding revenue quota.
- Experience prospecting independently and in a team format.
- Skilled in quickly conducting consultative analysis and
- Collaborative team member with the ability to multitask and
- Familiar with Salesforce or other client relationship
management (CRM) and billing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook and Visio.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Experience selling SD-WAN.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (preferred).
- Industry recognized applicable certifications, such as Cisco,
Fortinet, Nuage or Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) (preferred).SEN318
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Appleton , Commercial Data Managed Services Specialist - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!