IT Support Specialist - Full-Time
Company: Fox Communities Credit Union
Posted on: January 7, 2022
We currently have a career opportunity in Appleton for a
full-time IT Support Specialist!
The role of the IT Support Specialist at Fox Communities Credit
Union assists in the support of the credit union's software and
hardware by providing technical assistance to team members and
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited
- Provide case resolution for issues received via phone, email,
face-to-face, or instant messaging in a professional, timely and
accurate manner while documenting all work from initial request to
- Work tasks until completion or escalate to the next level
support or third parties, if appropriate.
- Prioritize and manage multiple open cases at one time.
- Create and provide documented support, including
communications, procedural documentation, and relevant
- Troubleshoot and monitor system and network problems,
diagnosing and solving hardware or software issues.
- Follow diagrams and adhere to written instructions to resolve
- Support the rollout of new applications.
- Configure and troubleshoot workstations, laptops, printers,
network equipment and mobile devices per IT standards.
- Perform proper installation of IT equipment.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with end
users and other departments.
- Cross train with other team members to assist in back up of
other department duties.
Candidates for this position should possess:
- 2-5 years of similar or related experience and post high school
education in a specialized course of study.
- Previous Credit Union/Banking experience is a plus.
- Extensive familiarity with Windows desktop and server operating
- Experience working in an ITIL-based tracking solution is a
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Python or other scripting languages is
- Experience in project management is a plus.Fox Communities
Credit Union is an over $2 billion in assets community-based credit
union serving over 110,000 members at 21 locations. We take pride
in being a progressive, member-owned, full service financial
institution dedicated to serving the community.Fox Communities
Credit Union believes our team members are our most important
asset. We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an
excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision,
life, short term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and
Traditional), which includes company contributions including match,
and paid time off! As part of our commitment to the communities we
serve we also offer all team members Paid Volunteer Time Off! If
you are enthusiastic about a rewarding career with a successful &
growing credit union, apply now!Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with
Keywords: Fox Communities Credit Union, Appleton , IT Support Specialist - Full-Time, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!