Senior Benefit/HRIS Specialist - Full-Time
Company: Fox Communities Credit Union
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We currently have a career opportunity at our Corporate Office
in Appleton for a full-time Senior Benefit/HRIS Specialist!The
Senior Benefit/HRIS Specialist will provide support to the
organization in matters relating to total rewards, focusing on
helping support our well-being (benefit) programs, recognition and
celebrations, payroll process and with an additional focus on
supporting team member relations. Provide team members a
confidential resource to ensure questions and concerns are handled
and addressed timely.Responsibilities of this position will include
but are not limited to:
- Be the subject matter expert for the team member well-being
(benefit)programs and HRIS system. Respond to related inquiries,
provide policy and procedure guidance to team members and
- Be a key resource in understanding our overall HRIS system to
increase efficiencies, the team member experience, and
- Oversee and manage the onboarding and offboarding of team
members as it relates to our benefit programs and HRIS.
- Manage FMLA, disability, life and Workers Compensation
- Manage annual open enrollment and education for team member
- Appropriately escalate any concerns that need immediate
response. This may include but not limited to; sexual harassment,
discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and
assist in any necessary investigations.
- Conducts exit interviews and follow ups with team members
moving departments to ensure a smooth transition or address any
- Help oversee and collaborate with leaders and team members in
how we recognize and celebrate the achievements of our team members
- Responsible for continuous updating and timely filing
requirements, which include but are not limited to;
- Annual 1094-C and 1095-C filing
- Affirmative Action Program.
- Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry, annual
renewal, regular review and registration of new team members.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of payroll processing system to
assist as needed and process payroll at minimum twice a year.
- Regular review and updating of team member demographic
information for areas of responsibility.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment
law and compliance requirements.Candidates for this position should
- A two-year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized
course of study at a business or trade school with 5 or more years
of related experience, or 4-year degree in Business Administration,
Human Resources or related field with 3 years or more of
- SHRM, HRCI or World of Work certifications preferred.
- Have a solid understanding of State and Federal guidelines as
it relates to employment law and team member well-being plans.
- Experience with oversite of various benefit programs. Strong
knowledge and experience administering State and Federal Family
Medical Leave Acts.
- Involvement with multi-site locations a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems. Experience with
iSolved is a plus.
- Excellent organization, time management and communication
- Excellent problem-solving, inquiry management, investigatory
and issue resolution skills.
- Proactive and solution focused with an ability to deal
effectively with difficult interactions.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills with proficiency in
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Ability to work well under pressure and in stressful
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with staff at
all levels to achieve defined goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle questions and resolve issues in a timely and
constructive mannerFox Communities Credit Union is an over $2
billion in assets community-based credit union servicing over
110,000 members at 21 locations. We take pride in being a
progressive, member-owned, full service financial institution
dedicated to serving the community.Fox Communities Credit Union
believes our employees are our most important asset. We offer a
great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit
package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term
and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional),
which includes company contributions including match, and paid time
off! As part of our commitment to the communities we serve we also
offer all employees Paid Volunteer Time Off! If you are
enthusiastic about a rewarding career with a successful & growing
credit union, apply now!Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities,
Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with
Keywords: Fox Communities Credit Union, Appleton , Senior Benefit/HRIS Specialist - Full-Time, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!