Production Lead/Material Handler
Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a
2nd shift Production Lead/Material Handler for our valued client in
Appleton, WI. This is a great opportunity to work for a stable and
rapidly growing company. Apply today!
Shift: 2nd shift- 2:30pm to 11:00pm Monday
Pay: $17-20/hr (based on
- Move raw materials to production area to ensure machines remain
supplied (a majority of the time will be with a forklift).
- Support the production team by delegating tasks and assisting
in troubleshooting any issues that arise.
- Assist in coaching associates as needed.
- Pick up finished product and transport to warehouse.
- May assist in loading and unloading trucks with forklift,
pallet jack or by hand.
- Communicate with Machine Operators and Leads on what materials
are needed throughout the shift.
- Track inventory used and look up order information on the
- Merit increases
- Profit sharing
- 10 paid holidays/year
- Health insurance
- Prior warehouse or material handling experience, as well as
forklift experience, is required.
- Prior experience leading or supporting a team.
- Must be comfortable using a computer to pull and log
- Must be able to read work orders.
- Must be able to perform basic math (addition, subtraction,
division and multiplication) to ensure order quantities are
- Must be able to move about the warehouse area frequently and
lift up to 50 lbs. at times
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Appleton , Production Lead/Material Handler, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!