Flexo Tissue Printing Assistant
Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 9, 2021
As a Flexo Tissue Assistant you will…
- Recognize machine problems and communicate with the operator
and maintenance department when necessary.
- Clean ink spills off the machine & floor, doing general house
cleaning on a daily basis.
- Check that all guards and safety devices are in place and
functioning before operating the machine.
- Proper set-up and cleanup of chambered doctor blade units.
- Power down and lock out machine to safely clear jam-ups.
- Report all material and rejected material data for the work
center as required.
- At completion of each job, clean each deck and chamber
thoroughly. Wash printing plates before returning to mounting
- Check for all materials needed to produce the next scheduled
job; corrugate, UPC labels, case labels, Poly Overwrap, tape for
box sealer and ribbons for UPC & carton labels.
- Verify UPC and carton labels with RF handheld.
- Assist operator with loading sleeves and roll stock onto the
- Make machine adjustments as required, including the Senning
wrapper and labeling equipment.
- Check packages for wrapping defects that may occur during the
- Check for UPC labels on each package and if the label is in the
- Notify the operator if you notice any print defects on the
- Count and place the correct amount of packages into the
This might be the job for you if you…
- Are self-motivated with outstanding decision making skills
- Color matching skills
- Have organizational and good time management skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good attitude and attendance
- Be willing to learn new things
- Have the ability to work changing work schedules
Why you should apply…
- Great Benefits
- On the job training!
- 401K Match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Outstanding Teamwork and Culture
To apply, please upload a resume and complete an online
application at http://www.hoffmastergroupinc.com
Creative Converting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- 3 - 5 years: Provide at least 3 years work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Appleton , Flexo Tissue Printing Assistant, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!