Plate Former Operator
Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 9, 2021
In this role, you will...
- Set up work center to produce released orders to specification
- Make basic machine adjustments as required, including speed,
length, die heat and de-curl.
- Power down and lock out machine to safely clear jam-ups.
- Recognize machine problems and communicate with maintenance as
- Maintain continuous check to ensure product quality and
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work area around assigned
- Perform operator adjustments and maintenance on packaging
equipment as necessary.
- Report all material, product and labor data for work center as
- Check that all guards and safety devices are in place and
functioning before operating machine.
- Send and verify UPC’s and carton labels.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This might be the job for you if you…
- Are self-motivated with outstanding decision making skills
- Have organizational and good time management skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good attitude and attendance
- Be willing to learn new things
- Have the ability to work changing work schedules
Why you should apply…
- Great Benefits
- 401K Match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Outstanding Teamwork and Culture
- Potential to make $18.70/hr after 1 year on night shift!
To apply, please upload a resume and complete an online
application at http://www.hoffmastergroupinc.com
Creative Converting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- 3 - 5 years: 3-5 years work history
- 1 year(s): Manufacturing experience preferred
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Appleton , Plate Former Operator, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!