Senior Machine Operator - 1st and 2nd shift
Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a qualified Senior
Machine Operator for a direct hire opportunity on 1st or 2nd shift.
If you have previous experience in printing or flexographic press
operation and are looking for a great company to work for, apply
with Remedy today!
Pay: $18-25 per hour (based on
Shift: 1st shift: 6am - 2pm, Monday thru
2nd shift - 2pm to 10pm Monday thru Friday
Job Duties of the Senior Machine Operator:
- Set up and operate a flexographic printing press.
- Prepare/mix inks and perform color matching.
- Monitor machine operation and perform troubleshooting as needed
(may require resolving complex machine issues).
- Perform quality tests per ISO procedures.
- Follow work order instructions and labeling requirements.
- Train and assist other Operators as needed.
- Manage raw material and ink inventory as materials are
- Must have prior experience operating a printing press,
converting, or finishing equipment.
- Prior experience operating a flexographic printing press is
- Must have strong basic math and computer skills, as well as
strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to distinguish colors to ensure ink and color is
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Appleton , Senior Machine Operator - 1st and 2nd shift, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!