Join Our Community of Food
Industrial Athletes wanted!!!
BECOME A US FOODS® DRIVER! Industrial Athletes Wanted!!
Ready to build a career with a company that’s leading the
$8,000.00 HIRING BONUS FOR ELIGIBLE NEW
We help YOU make it!
Earn $28.19 per
* Daily OT after 8 hours.
* Low Cost Union Benefits ($35 -
$45/week) Includes medical, prescription, dental,
vision, STD, and $50k life insurance.
* USF 401k company match up
to 3% and 15% discount on Stock Purchase.
* Growth Opportunities, Strong Safety and Wellness culture,
Perks and much more!
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a
culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training
programs and a continuous improvement focus.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Safely drive trucks to customers and meet scheduled customer
- Carefully unload products from the trailer with a two-wheeler,
pallet jack, or by hand and place in designated customer storage
- Verify accuracy of delivery with customers and obtain proper
- Handle collections and payments from customers when
- Professionally perform customer service responsibilities to
enhance our client experience
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product
repetitively during each shift required
- Comfortable driving and working in inclement weather conditions
with frequent stops (10+ per shift) required
What You Bring to the Table
- Register to the FMCSA Clearinghouse*
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal
residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications
- Minimum of six months commercial driving experience or three
months commercial driving experience in the food and/or beverage
delivery industry required
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred
Why US Foods
At US Foods, we’re committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD.
MADE EASY™ -- providing food products that keep operators ahead
of customer demand and services that help them run their
Great drivers are crucial to the US Foods® team and one of the
important faces of our organization. On and off the road, our
drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building
trusting relationships with customers.
At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the
pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and
service. Together we help our customers make it, but we also
believe in helping our drivers make it!
We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and
reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.
*Registering to the FMCSA
Clearinghouse is a requirement by the Department of Transportation.
All Drivers are required to the Clearinghouse website and register
to the new database. The Clearinghouse is
a secure online database that provides real-time information about
commercial driver’s license (CDL) and commercial learner’s permit
(CLP) holders’ drug and alcohol program violations. If you have not
registered to the FMCSA database, please note registration is
required. Please visit https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register
and click GO to login. If you
are able to log into login,
but are having trouble with the Clearinghouse registration, see
“Clearinghouse Help” field on the clearinghouse
Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected