Project Manager - Manufacturing
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 15, 2021
We are working with a company that continues to build new
product development leadership capabilities for designing and
launching world class welding solutions that provide strong
customer value with superior high-performing, durable systems.
This role is a key staff position within the Commercial Welding
Platform that requires both strategic and tactical leadership of
top platform projects across multiple operating divisions.
Primary responsibility will be to lead new product development
in the Commercial Welding Platform by deploying proven methods of
project planning and management. Under general direction, this
position will be responsible to ensure projects are delivered
on-time, within scope, within budget, and stated objectives are
- Lead project teams through all stages of the new product
development process including needs assessment, conceptualization,
development, and final implementation.
- Define project scope and objectives, involving relevant
stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates,
resource plans, and status reports.
- Communicate project status and escalation to leadership as
- Conduct project meetings and be responsible for project
tracking and analysis.
- Assess, manage, and mitigate project risks.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project
- Drive and manage the tollgates.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferred), other technical
field, or business administration; MBA (preferred)
- 5-10 years of experience leading product development activities
with disciplined development process and project management
- Strong business acumen and excellent project management
- Strategic mindset with ability to anticipate future trends,
while translating those insights into actionable strategy
- Capable of building credibility and influencing the actions,
behaviors, and mindset of others without direct authority
- Capable of managing large scale, multi-faceted projects across
- High energy and drive with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Experience in working with customers and vendors
- Experience with Agile Project Management is a plus
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Appleton , Project Manager - Manufacturing, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!