Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician - night shift
Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking Industrial Maintenance
Technicians on night shift for a valuable client in the Appleton
area. Whether you've just finished your technical degree and are
looking to kick-start your career in Maintenance or you're an
experienced technician, we have roles available and are looking for
great employees! If benefits and stability are important to you,
apply for this great direct hire opportunity today!
Shift: Nights- 6pm to 6am on a 2,2,3
schedule (OT offered frequently to cover for vacations)
Pay: $21 to $35/hr (pay grades based on
Job duties of the Industrial Maintenance
- Perform troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance on
mechanical and electrical issues on both manufacturing and building
- Replace motors, drives, wiring, circuit breakers, coils and
switches on equipment.
- Perform minor parts fabrication as needed using a welder, mill,
lathe or other equipment.
- Maintain building equipment (to include HVAC and
- Maintain equipment logs and history, as well as look up parts
in inventory, using the company-specific system.
Veterans encouraged to apply!
- 2+ years’ electro-mechanical maintenance experience
(combination of work and schooling acceptable).
- Must understand electrical schematics, ladder diagrams,
electrical codes and maintenance manuals.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools (experience w/ welders,
mills and lathes is ideal).
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Appleton , Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician - night shift, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!