A Real Estate Associate plays an essential role in a real estate
transaction. In this role, you will advocate for your clients by
understanding their preferences, representing them when negotiating
a sale and assisting them with every detail of their home purchase
and sale. Real estate is an exciting industry that is constantly
evolving, and we need someone who is creative, enthusiastic and
willing to think outside of the box to give their clients the best
real estate experience possible.
You would fit this role as an Entry-Level Real Estate Associate
if you love to come up with creative solutions to make yourself
stand out in a thriving real estate market. As this is an
entry-level position, prior real estate experience is not required.
We will provide you with training and resources to prepare you to
become a successful agent. Real Estate offers a lot of
independence, so if you are a self-starter and enjoy flexibility,
this position could be a good fit for you.
Real Estate Agents receive compensation based on their
transaction volume. When a sale or purchase is achieved, you will
receive a competitive commission. The more sales you close, the
more commission you earn. Real Estate Agents often earn around
$50,000 a year, once they've built their client portfolio.
As a Real Estate Agent, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Help clients price their property and get it ready to put on
- Stay updated on your local real estate market so you can offer
clients an accurate comparison of home sales in their area
- Arrange home showings and open houses
- Advertise your real estate services to the local community
- Represent your clients' best interests during contract
- Communicate with clients regularly and check in on their
- Create marketing strategies so clients can sell their home
quickly and profitably
- Develop strategies to obtain referrals and build your client
- Walk you through the process of obtaining a real estate
- After obtaining your license, we offer training, resources and
support to help you become the best real estate agent you can
- Accommodate a flexible work schedule to help you establish a
healthy work/life balance
- Offer competitive compensation rates
About Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group
At Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group we not only empower our
clients to make the best real estate decisions possible, we also
empower our agents to achieve their real estate career goals. With
more than 1,700 real estate professionals at over 60 offices in
Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan, we are able to offer
the most advanced training, tools, and resources available in the
We love people, homes and the communities we serve. We pair our
personal compassion and local knowledge with the most advanced
technology to exceed customer expectations while providing a safe
and dependable real estate experience.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate CBREG