Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Our client needs an Electrical Engineer for their inhouse
production equipment design team. Made up of 20 Electrical
and Mechanical Engineers it designs or modifies all the production
equipment for their 10 facilities. This position reports to
the Manager of Manufacturing Engineering-Electrical. The
design facility is West of Appleton. This is an excellent, growing
Sorry no visa sponsorship is
What you will be doing:
- Define the scope of any given equipment project with the
various stakeholders and take responsibility for the electrical
side of the project.
- Use AutoCAD to create electrical panel layouts and wiring
schematics for control panels (24VDC, 120VAC, and 480VAC) and then
lead building of those electrical panels their wiring.
- Design and develop PLC logic to control various machines.
- Program robots for material handling
- Program vision systems for locating parts and finding
- Program and debug variable frequency drives and servo
- Create bills of materials and manage selection and procurement
- Order all components, working with purchasing
- Follow-up with plants to transition equipment to full
- Design of robot cells, following all RIA/OSHA safety standards
- Create risk assessment document for all new
What they are looking for:
- Associates Electrical Engineering and 7+ years (BS Electrical
Engineering and 5+ years) electrical design experience for
- Be a subject matter expert in PLCs (Siemens is preferred),
Frequency and Servo Drives or Robotic or Vision
Systems, with a general understanding of most of them.
- A team player who can effectively work with mechanical
engineers, electrical engineers, electricians, mechanical
fabricators, purchasing, plant staff and other stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time, generally a week at time, to
oversee the installation of equipment and conduct training.
- Understanding Hydraulic and Pneumatic P&ID diagrams would
- Medical, dental, vision
- Onsite free medical client for entire family
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Bonus program, avenging 12.5% of base salary.
- Employer funded retirement plan with 6% funding
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program, including family gym membership.
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition
- Relocation assistance if needed.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Appleton , Electrical Engineer, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!