Behavioral Therapist - NOC Shift - Weekly Pay
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
NOC Shift Behavioral Therapists needed in the Appleton area -
$20.00 per hour and Weekly Pay!
Hours: 10 pm - 7 am |$20 hourly | No degree required - preferred
experience with special needs children
- NO mandatory overtime - Can leave when shift ends at 7
The Behavioral Therapist is a person who provides support and
assistance with parent with managing children's behaviors during
bedtime/overnight hours. Redirecting the child back to bed
throughout the night. They will utilize different methods of
behavioral modification and positive parenting/nurturing
Easy Apply! Apply in less than 3 minutes.
It's all about helping people.
At Almost Family, we make sure you have the support you need to
provide exceptional care to patients in the comfort of their home.
We're part of LHC Group, one of the nation's largest home care
Education & Experience
- Prior experience providing therapeutic services to children
with special needs is a plus.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work
harmoniously with a wide variety of people and their families
keeping personal matters confidential.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and
philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Appleton , Behavioral Therapist - NOC Shift - Weekly Pay, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!