Company: Meadowbrook at Appleton
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Meadowbrook at Appleton -
Hiring Immediately! Full- and Part-Shifts
Meadowbrook is dedicated to providing the best possible care for
our residents. An important part of that is making sure the
residents live and are cared for in a pleasant, sanitary and
positive environment. We are looking for skilled housekeepers to
help maintain resident rooms and common areas in pursuing these
goals. If you like the sound of that then we want you to interview
to be part of our team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to sweep, mop, and polish floors; vacuum carpets; clean
restrooms; wash windows and walls; move and arrange furniture and
equipment; pick up outside refuse.
- Dress in appropriate uniform and be at appointed workstation
promptly when the shift starts and work consistently until the
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Demonstrate ability to clean and sanitize areas of
responsibility consistent with facility policy and procedure.
- Attend all facility and department in-service training.
- Work in cooperation with all other employees of the facility to
maintain a clean and sanitary environment for both residents and
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to facility
safety program at all times.
- Fulfill all other assigned duties by department head or
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and
Keywords: Meadowbrook at Appleton, Appleton , Housekeeper, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!