Project & Implementation Manager, FFS
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information
Systems or related field and a minimum of 6 years of relevant
- Demonstrated success as an implementation or project
- Documenting complex business requirements.
- Participating in a project team.
- Experience with core software applications, including Microsoft
Word and Excel.
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Healthcare industry practices and HIPAA knowledge.
- Working experience with pharmacy benefits and analytics.
- Experience in state government contracting practices.
- Experience as a Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Experience with the application development process and
implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
- Experience in the Medicare and/or Medicaid programs
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Ability to be highly effective in a team-oriented
- Able to communicate effectively with members of
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented,
- On-call availability.
- Travel may be required.
The Project and Implementation Manager will be responsible for
managing program delivery and implementations within the Medicaid
Fee for Service space for Commercial off the Shelf products and
client-directed application changes. These implementations will
include both systems and processes during either the initial
deployment or enhancement phase. The initial focus of this position
will be to create core implementation work-plans including resource
requirements, solution and test artifacts for test and production
stages, and technical documentation.
- Manage projects that support our Fee for Service Commercial off
the Shelf products.
- Ensure application systems delivery matches to contracted
- Analyze third-party standards to compare and contrast with
Commercial off the Shelf products.
- Translate government regulatory standards to both detailed
client requirements and internal application functionality
- Interact with clients and regulatory entities to gather
requirements, approvals, oversight, and issue resolution.
- Gain a deep understanding of CMS MITA Certification
requirements and processes.
- Develop plans to ensure successful program launches.
- Create and manage tools for monitoring implementation
- Create and manage tools to report out the status of an
- Document the implementation lifecycle and guide our teams
through this process.
- Review project artifacts to ensure that requirements align with
- Ensure policies are appropriately administered to client
- Ensure work performed is within scope, consistent with
requirements, and delivered on time and on budget using project
- Ensure training documents align with solution
- Generate and suggest creative, well-thought-out ideas to
support program implementations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Navitus, Appleton , Project & Implementation Manager, FFS, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!