Company: American Dental Partners, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At ForwardDental our doctors and staff strive for superior
satisfaction by delivering a blend of Quality, Convenience, and
Caring. We utilize the latest technologies, combined with proven
methodologies, to deliver a comprehensive range of quality services
in a comfortable environment.
ForwardDental is proud to be one of a select group nationwide
accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health
Be a part of the organization who received the prestigious
Bernard A. Kershner Innovations in Quality Improvement Award.
The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for
performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative,
patient centric practice environment. Continuing education and
leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged
for this role. Excellent communication skills are required to
maintain our group's mission of providing the highest quality of
patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice
in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others
in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best
interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment
by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in
compliance with the most current accepted professional
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation
in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing
education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as
Must be available Monday and Wednesday. Fully digital practice
including Sirona Omnicam for crown and bridge.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the
Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where
providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA,
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Partnership Opportunities
- Fit-tested, Company Supplied N95 Masks
- Continuing Education
- Paid Lab Fees
- Mentor Programs and much more!
At ForwardDental, we are confident you'll find what matters most
Keywords: American Dental Partners, Inc., Appleton , General Dentist, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!