Nobility Reigns currently has the following positions open in
1) Second Shift Full-Time Position (31 hours/week). This
position is 6 days on, then 8 days off. It is Thursday & Friday
2pm-11pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-10pm, and Monday & Tuesday
2) Third shift (37 hours/week). This position is 7 days on, then
7 days off. It is Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 11pm-8am, Saturday &
Sunday 11pm-10am, and Monday & Tuesday 11pm-8am.
Nobility Reigns offers caregivers:
$13.00 an hour Vacation time Sick time 401K Quarterly & Yearly
Employee Appreciation Contests
Where else, but at Nobility Reigns can you make a living while
changing the life of an individual with special needs.
Enjoy activities with clients such as:
Swimming Movies Dances Bowling Bonfires And more
Activities are endless and only limited by the limitations of
one's imagination. So what are you waiting for? Apply today and
start making a difference.
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
Education: High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required
Professional Licenses / Certifications: Third Shift: No | Second
Vehicle: Desired, Mileage reimbursement available. Drivers
License: Yes Type :Class D - Regular (Auto, Light Truck, Moped)
Required Requested Age: 18 or older
Required Experience / Qualifications: No
Background check required.
Notice for caregiver:
Duties and responsibilities of the Job:
1. Assist/monitor/teach individuals with the preparation of
daytime activities; encourage good personal hygiene, and behavior
appropriate in their home or apartment.
2. Assist Program Coordinator in the assessment of each
individual(s) abilities, interests and need areas toward
independent living. Assist Program Coordinator in the development
of each ISP. Staff behavior and interaction with individuals shall
be directed towards the attainment of goals set forth within each
3. Assist/monitor/teach individuals(s) in budgeting skills.
4. Teach self-medication skills according to DMR regulations,
and when appropriate supervise in medication administration.
5. Assist/monitor/teach individuals engaging in daily
6. Assist/monitor/teach individuals as needed in grocery
shopping, menu planning, meal preparation and clean up.
7. Meet with individuals (as needed) on an individual basis to
discuss concerns, problems.
8. Assist/monitor/teach individuals in holding house meetings
and informal discussion groups with peers.
9. Handle emergency situations appropriately, (according to MHA
and DMR policies). Utilize crisis interventions when necessary.
10. Teach and/or support individuals in utilizing public
transportation. Transport individuals to appropriate
appointments/community outings (i.e. person requires assistance at
11. Perform daily record keeping (i.e. data collection, daily
logs). Exchange information with next shift and/or with support
12. Teach and be supportive of basic nutrition. Assist
individuals to utilize community resources from nutritional
13. Teach relationship building skills.
14. Teach community integration; assist individuals in joining
community organizations of their choice.
15. Teach problem-solving skills/resolving conflicts.
16. Provide leisure/recreational activities of individual(s)
choice, increase individuals self-initiative in leisure
17. Teach/monitor individuals self-management skills (in health
and behavior management).
18. Teach individuals basic first aid, fire safety, emergency
skills, and sex education, and/or assist the individual in locating
a class (community resource) in the above-stated items.
19. Provide opportunities for individuals to have choices, make
decisions in daily living and their future goals (i.e. assist the
individual in day to day decisions).
20. Assist in creating natural supports for individuals.
21. Assist individuals in building their self-esteem.
22. Encourage empowerment.
23. Follow individual treatment plans consistently.
24. Conduct and document monthly fire drills according to DMR
25. Report any consumer (individual) abuse (physical, emotional,
sexual) or act of omission to the Disabled Persons Protection
26. Be available to meet with repair person(s) and
27. Attend individual and inter-agency staff meetings related to
28. Attend training.
29. Implement OSHA regulations.
30. Lifting, snow shoveling, and climbing stairs.
31. In addition to the duties listed above, the Direct Support
Coordinator Relief Status (DSC-RS) is required to work at least one
shift per month. If the requirement of working one shift per month
is not fulfilled, Nobility Reigns will assume that the DSC-RS has
32. Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator.
In addition to any job duties specified in this list, Employee
shall have such job duties as may from time-to-time be reasonably
assigned to Employee by Employer. Employee acknowledges that by
virtue of Employee's position and responsibilities, Employee will
have fiduciary duties to Employer and a duty of loyalty to Employer
and will, at all times, act in a manner consistent with these
duties and abide by Employer's reasonable rules, regulations,
instructions, and directions.