Grocery Assistant 3rd Shift Supervisor
Company: Festival Foods
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Title: Grocery Assistant Third Shift Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Hourly
Reports To: Grocery 3rd Shift Supervisor
Maintains stock levels in the grocery department by replenishing
products as needed. Execute the boomerang theory by providing
exceptional service to all guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reinforces Festival culture, customer service, and performance
expectations to all Third Shift associates.
- Trains new Third Shift Grocery associates
- Documents violations of company policies/procedures by Third
Shift associates and conducts progressive disciplinary actions with
third shift grocery associates
- Answers questions and provides guidance to all Third Shift
- Ensures all department standards are being met in the Grocery
- Observes sales floor and back stock conditions; takes action to
correct areas of opportunity
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels and ensures accurate
pricing on products received and sold
- Communicates and works cooperatively with Store Director,
Grocery Department Manager and Third Shift associates to maintain
standards and exceed guest expectations
- Oversees all sanitation within Third Shift department
- Provides customer service to guests.
- Assists guests with finding items they are looking for
throughout the store
- Addresses guest concerns and resolves issues when a guest is
not satisfied with the service or product received
- Assists all department associates with daily responsibilities
while leading by example.
- Contributes to overall cleanliness of the department by picking
up, organizing, and cleaning work areas, shelving, and sales floor
- Ensure all quality standards are being met, including quantity
expectations at 100% by 10 am and 5 pm.
- Regular, timely attendance in compliance with the work
schedule, and adequate notice to find a replacement for occasional
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with guests and
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to
handle a diverse crew in a stressful environment.
- Thorough understanding of all safety requirements and company
safety policies, including proper lifting techniques and box cutter
- Ability to use the following equipment: forklift, harness,
power jack, walk behind lift, WAV, baler, compactor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described below are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The associate must possess the ability to stand in place for
long periods of time; walk in the store; bend, stoop and kneel
regularly. Requires fine finger and broad manual dexterity, and
eye-hand-foot coordination in order to operate equipment.
- The associate must have full range of upper body motion in
order to lift stock. Requires the ability to perform repetitive
tasks for prolonged periods of time.
- Must possess functional sensory abilities in order to visually
monitor the store, create attractive displays, and to operate
- The position requires the associate to lift up to 40 pounds on
an occasional basis.
The Grocery Assistant 3rd Shift Supervisor is an hourly position
that is full time. The work schedule is overnight shifts which may
vary occasionally, including weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service,
state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival
Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission!
Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang
Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take
actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a
family and employee-owned company.
At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment
of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are
available to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of
skilled, experienced and service-oriented associates who represent
a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods
believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates,
products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our
guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented
Keywords: Festival Foods, Appleton , Grocery Assistant 3rd Shift Supervisor, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!