Logistics Manager - Appleton
Company: Mills Fleet Farm
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you have a passion for leading others? Do you have a
forward-thinking mindset and have the drive to bring your team and
the store to the next level? Are you process oriented and always
looking for continuous improvement opportunities?
If this interests you, this may be the next step in your
Our logistics managers are responsible for providing leadership
in the following key store operations areas: Freight, Stocking, and
- Oversee the warehouse, freight, and stocking processes and
- Responsible for receiving and yard standards.
- Develop and execute individual development plans for each of
their direct reports. Teach, train, coach and mentor their team
- In partnership with in-store human resources, assist with
hiring, training, and developing team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that all logistics policies,
procedures and guidelines are understood and followed by all team
- In conjunction with the Loss Prevention Lead, oversee all
efforts to reduce shrink activity through education, awareness and
compliance as well as all safety programs.
- Provide as needed guidance and oversight for customer related
- Ensure store safety practices are in place to provide a
risk-free experience for every team member and customer.
- Coordinate all freight handling and processing via the Door to
Floor (D2F) procedures.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or other
related field preferred.
- 3+ years of retail, managerial experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate
- Able to direct and motivate a diverse teammate population that
includes full-time and part-time employees.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly
in a quickly changing environment.
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the
qualifications listed above, please apply today!
Keywords: Mills Fleet Farm, Appleton , Logistics Manager - Appleton, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!