Kids Crunch Team Member
Company: Crunch Appleton
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Kid's Crunch TeamMember
Crunch Fitness is seeking outgoing, friendly professionals who
enjoy working as part of a team, and of course, with children!
Kid's Crunch Team Members are responsible for observing and
monitoring the children in our Kids Club. He/She will assist with
the day to day operations of our childcare area. He/She will
demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies
and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Welcome all children into the Kids Club.
- Primary responsibility is to observe, monitor, and interact
with all children in our Kids Club.
- Create a fun, playful and family friendly environment.
- Organize physically, emotionally, and intellectually
stimulating activities for children of all ages while their parents
are utilizing our facility.
- Provide a safe and clean atmosphere for children.
- Be aware of surroundings at all times.
- Keep appropriate records and reporting of behavior, accidents,
etc daily to parents and Manager.
- Takes ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Attends department meetings as scheduled.
- Must contactManager in advance if not able to work assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of
the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of
all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might
differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may
be part of the job.
- Previous childcare experience is preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certified, or willing to obtain certification
- Must be reliable.
- Must take initiative and have high standards for care,
cleanliness and customer service.
Keywords: Crunch Appleton, Appleton , Kids Crunch Team Member, Other , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!