Why Not Come Work for the Best?
Right at Home has been Chosen Best in Home Care Nationwide and
is Seeking to Add to Their Dynamic Team
Right at Home Caregivers choose to work with us because we hire
individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who
want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When
you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by
individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients
as you are. You are supported by a staff that provides you with the
training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal
mission of service.
Right at Home offers flexible schedules with a variety of hours
available. We have everything from 1-hour client homes to 24-hour
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and
clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal
preparation and companionship activities for clients in their
Location: Freedom, WI.
Ongoing Training Opportunities
We offer in house training once a month. Topics include hospice
care to dementia training. We invest in your professional growth,
have multiple other resources available to you, and can customize
an in person training for specific client diagnosis. We have both
LPN and Managers who are Certified in Dementia Training on
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. Plan menus
and may shop for groceries. Run errands for or with clients.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes
accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational
activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Must be reliable, dependable and have a strong attention to
detail in completing tasks, communication skills and
- Flexible Shifts
- We offer Short Term Disability (half employer paid) as well as
Dental and Vision Insurance to all employees consistently over 30
- Travel Reimbursement
- Quarterly Reward Bonuses
- Accumulated PTO
- Simple IRA with match after 1 year of employment
- 90 Day Review with opportunity for wage increase
Salary starting at $10.50 to $10.75 per hour. Part Time and Full
Time positions available
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals
who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make
a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the
Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are
committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of
seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.