Cost Cutters is hiring a part-time receptionist and future
Interested in cosmetology? Want to be a hair stylist? Our
Apprentice program is just the beginning of your journey.
Save thousands of dollars on your education and get paid from
DAY ONE. Our apprenticeship program is designed to support and
transform you into a licensed professional in a fun and nurturing
environment, where you will do AWESOME things and be part of our
Cost Cutters family for years to come!
Begin your journey with us now as a part-time receptionist to
learn about our salon. Then transition to an apprentice by joining
our boot camp that begins September 13th. You'll be a stylist in
our salon by September 27th.
Apply by texting CC4Me to 85-000 or completing an application at
What is it like to be part of our team?
- You're part of a family, not just an employee
- Full-service salon that allows you to do everything from
stylish cuts to colors and chemical services
- Ongoing training to help you master your craft
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evening
and weekend hours
Benefits include educational opportunities, service and product
The receptionist is responsible for providing an exceptional
customer service experience for all Cost Cutters guests.
This position is also an entry level position for candidates
interested in be coming a future stylist through our Cost Cutters
apprenticeship program or in beauty school to help them get
knowledge about salon life and being a hair stylist.
Specific duties include:
- Greeting customers; in person and on the phone; providing
exceptional customer service
- Following correct telephone procedures
- Scheduling appointment by understanding time requirements of
- Using the register correctly for scheduling appointments and
- Call customers to remind of future appointments
- Call lapsed customers to invite them to the salon
- Assist stylists in maintaining cleanliness of salon; sweep
hair, cleaning and laundry duties.
- Restocking product shelves
- Maintain cleanliness of waiting area and the salon
- Light laundry responsibilities
- Gain product knowledge to be able to recommend products to meet
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each required duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations should be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the required duties.