SAP Configuration Analyst
Company: MindShare Technologies
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance, support and enhancement of the SAP FICO modules, IBM i interfaces, and other third party applications on multiple ERS Systems.
- Conduct interview sessions with end users and management to discover new requirements; perform data analysis, define processes, document end to end process, configure, and implement business requirements.
- Design, develop, and conduct test cases for unit tests, regression tests, and system integration tests.
- Develop detailed project specifications in support of new and existing business processes.
- Lead various project activities to completion. Changes are presented in a project plan which may need to contain information about modifications, updates, errors or maintenance.
- Perform project management and coordination of workload tasks for optimum efficiency.
- Create estimates for upcoming projects.
- Follow best practice business processes to ensure compliance in a J-SOX environment.
- Facilitate the enhancement and implementation of applications to improve business functionality and overall performancecomplying with established standards, methodologies and best practices as well as strong experience troubleshooting performance, configuration and application issues.
- Maintains high user satisfaction
- Perform other duties and special projects as required. Education/ Experience Requirements
- Knowledge of accounting processes and principles within the financial modules, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Profit Center Accounting and Product Costing.
- Strong understanding of the Modules integration points between FICO, MM, SD, PM, and HR.
- Working knowledge of SAP ABAP, userexits, function modules, etc.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in technical analysis, design, development, implementation and documentation (both technical and functional) of projects in IBM mi and SAP ERP systems.
- Bachelors' degree in Information Systems, Financial Accounting, or related discipline desired. Equivalent relevant industry experience may be considered.
- Experience with various 3 rd party software: Microsoft Office applications and others.
- Working experience in SAP, IBM i, and third party software integration.
- Experience in providing in-depth analysis for long term as well as short-term goals that have to be identified according to time restrictions.
- Sound experience in creating flow charts, logical reasoning, good networking and expertise in writing program instructions, user manuals and project specifications. Qualifications
- Strong desire to learn a variety of IT disciplines, either through self-study, collaboration with other teams and/or third party services and apply it to business problems and requirements.
- Technical proficiency, excellent analytical skills for problem solving and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project leadership experience: managing multiple projects, objectives, and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team or in a lead role including chairing project management meetings and leading teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of staff and management, as well as with outside customer/vendors.
- Show Initiative and displays a positive flexible attitude.
- Willingness to train and mentor junior staff.
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills capable of working efficiently and productively with members across different disciplines and locations.
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills, including good grammar skills.
- Must have ability to work independently to plan & organize. - provided by Dice SAP FICO, MM, SD
Keywords: MindShare Technologies, Appleton , SAP Configuration Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!