Field Services Support Rep II
Company: ManpowerGroup Solutions
Posted on: June 20, 2022
POSITION PROFILEServices and repairs a variety of company
products and systems at customer locations usually within a
specific geographic area. A Technology Service Support Rep is
capable of handling a full workload in a standalone and or
networked environment.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned
workload and level of experience.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships.
- Demonstrates excellent technical and customer relation
- Actively drives revenue generating opportunities through supply
leads, contract sales, network support contract leads, equipment
and print assessment leads.Demonstrates technical expertise
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service
procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and
retrofits on assigned equipment.
- Performs Basic Connected installations, sets up IP addresses,
downloads printer drivers andprovides customer training on printing
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment
components as necessary on B-W, color and multifunctional
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with
assigned products and levelassignment.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as
- Effectively executes all required territory management and call
- Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads
and upgrade opportunities.
- Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of
- Adheres to territory back-up plans.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and
- Complies with all company policies.Customer Service
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of
determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high
level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
- Provides technical assistance to less experienced
- Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all
- Is positive and contributing team member.
- Responsible for maintaining a car stock inventory.
- Performs other duties as assignedQUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)Typically:
- Requires journeyman level technical knowledge typically gained
through completion of technical school and 2+ years of related
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of
auto insurance coverage per company policy, as position entails
extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- Requires a strong working knowledge of electro-mechanical
devices, electrical circuitry, electronics and varying levels of
- Possesses methodical approach to resolving problems.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and verbal communications
- Possesses excellent customer service skills including ability
to follow up to ensure closure of issues.
- Possesses ability to read and comprehend written technical
information in the form of technical manuals, parts books and
- The technical aspect of this position requires following
pre-established guidelines, using limited judgment. Judgment is
used to analyze and determine the particular problem on the
equipment (troubleshooting). It is also used in determining the
need for routine servicing or parts to be installed.
- Possesses working knowledge of and application of PC's and
associated software applications.Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Appleton , Field Services Support Rep II, IT / Software / Systems , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!