Company: Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Job Details Description
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin
Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United
Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as
United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the
Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin`s team is
dedicated to making our travelers experiences safe and
Working in our Flight Department, the Curriculum Develop designs
and develops curriculum content, training materials, training
modules for our Pilot group. This includes internet base training
modules as well as teaching aids. This position develops curriculum
to be used by training facilitators, instructors, and training
participants. The Curriculum Developer works with internal business
partners to illicit their expertise and input, to ensure accuracy
and standardization of all training materials and content. This
position will be expected to deliver accurate, high quality
documentation with a specified deadline and with work with
web-based media. The Curriculum Developer will utilize adult
learning principles to develop all instructional material.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by
prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life
cycles: ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when
needed, and resolved quickly.
- Create and maintain supporting documentation for all training
programs including binders, outlines, guides, handouts, electronic
documents and other instructional material.
- Evaluate and update existing courses by developing and
formalizing a robust quality assurance review process.
- Ensures all training participants have the ability to provide
input to include feedback from end of course surveys, and student
evaluations into the quality assurance and course maintenance
- Ensure manual revision changes and learning resources are
appropriately reflected in course updates.
- Utilize the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and
Evaluate) Model when designing and developing curriculum
- Facilitates complete implementation and integration of the
adult learning style/theory training format within each aspect of
the Flight Training Department or other training formats as
- Researches, facilitates, and supports development of new
training technologies such as Internet and computer-based training
which will improve training quality.
- Manage and communicate with other departmental roles to ensure
successful implementation of projects.
- Works with the Lead Curriculum Developer to determine which
materials should be taught using distance learning, classroom, or
- Creates new course materials and test questions using Word,
PowerPoint, and Internet course development tools.
- When needed performs as a facilitator for the Flight Training
- Use creative thinking to come up with innovative instructional
- Ensures all curriculum and coursework complies with FAA
regulations and company requirements.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Communications, General Education,
Aviation or related field required
- 1-2 years of project management experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft
Office (including MS Word & PowerPoint, Excel), Internet courseware
development tools, and e-mail required.
- Knowledgeable and functional in technical writing, including
consistent and correct use of tense, grammar/spelling and
terminology that is interesting and varied preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, deadline driven
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and solve problems.
- Strong proof reading skills.
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written means with
individuals, small groups, and in front of medium audiences at all
levels of the organization.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in applying adult learning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Federal Aviation Regulations knowledge preferred.
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience preferred.
- Graphic design, game development, or 3D animation experience
- Experience with Adobe products or other courseware development
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation, Appleton , Curriculum Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!