Psychologist PsyD/PhD / Appleton / PT 32 HRS Weekly
Company: Ministry Health Care, WI
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job ID: 266238 Psychologist PsyD/PhD / Appleton / PT 32 HRS Weekly Appleton, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Psychologist (PsyD or PhD)-- City, State:-- Appleton,WI Location:-- MMG Appleton Med Grp1531 Mad Department:---- Mad Cntr Behavioral Health Additional Job Details:----Part-Time,Day,--32 hours,Weekly About Us Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors--- offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary---s, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit including care of persons living in poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are struggling. And we---re improving collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin.-- We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Provides therapeutic psychological counseling. Responsibilities:
- Assesses a patient's psychological status and provides appropriate interventions and treatments.
- Collaborates with nursing and ancillary service to provide appropriate psychological therapy for patient. Refers patients to other disciplines for consult and evaluations as indicated.
- Provides psychological expertise and education to multidisciplinary team. Acts as resource to other disciplines.
- Participates in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Doctorate (professional)--
- Graduate of a PhD or PsyD Psychology Program required Work Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of clinical experience in the field of the primary work required. Equal Employment Opportunity Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. -- For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: -- M/F/Disabled/Vet -- -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- Share: -->
Keywords: Ministry Health Care, WI, Appleton , Psychologist PsyD/PhD / Appleton / PT 32 HRS Weekly, Human Resources , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!