Company: Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Details Description
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin
Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United
Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as
United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the
Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin`s team is
dedicated to making our travelers experiences safe and
The Recruiting Specialist position will be responsible for
recruiting tasks and marketing of Air Wisconsin Airlines openings.
The Recruiting Specialist will contribute to the talent acquisition
strategy and the execution of departmental objectives for screening
and attracting talent. This position is responsible for recruitment
initiatives from the beginning to end of the recruitment cycle.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with drug and alcohol testing in compliance with
Federal regulations and Company policy
- Conducts new hire orientation with new employees
- Maintains accurate records in applicant database in
- Coordinates and tracks all temporary staffing requirements
- Assists with the maintenance of the Business Continuity
- Assisting and supporting goals and metrics for retention and
diversity, collects, prepares and provides recommendations based on
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Able to work and use time effectively based on key priorities,
under tight deadlines while maintaining composure; accepts
direction from more than one person at a time and oversees multiple
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing, creating
effective customer-focused relationships with all organization
levels in variety of communication settings and styles.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for applying leading edge recruiting principles to
develop strong candidate relationships and deliver high quality
talent to Hiring Managers
- Builds partnerships and consults with Hiring Managers on issues
concerning recruiting and sourcing for the best employee for a
- Assists with the development of recruitment policies and
procedures to ensure best practices are followed, including cost
effective recruiting methods
- Identifies sourcing avenues and places recruitment advertising
in various forms of media
- Maintains good public relations with various civic and welfare
organizations and local businesses
- Travel will be required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Associate`s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience recruiting through the full
life cycle phone screens, assessment, interviews, scheduling,
references and background preferred
- Experience in applicant tracking software, word processing,
spreadsheet, scanning, database and presentation software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation, Appleton , Recruiting Specialist, Human Resources , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!