Warehouse - Delivery Driver
Company: Crescent Electric Supply Company
Posted on: November 4, 2018
Warehouse-Delivery Driver in Appleton, WI
Responsible for receiving and placing inventory into stock, picking and packing orders for delivery, timely and accurate delivery and/or pickup of goods to specified locations, loading and unloading trucks and trailers, warehouse keeping, and inventory control.
- Stay abreast of current and new products and the location of the inventory within the facility.
- Check merchandise in against receiving ticket.
- Maintain vehicle properly and furnish vehicle operation report.
- Report and record damage to vehicles, product, and/or equipment.
- Pick and properly pack counter, will call, branch transfers, and truck shipments.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers by hand or by use of a hand truck, forklift, or dolly.
- Pad, stack, and secure items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipments. Prepare bills of lading for shipment.
- Drive company trucks making prompt on-schedule deliveries and pick ups while notifying management of any delays in the delivery schedule.
- Responsible for assisting and assembling product for receiving, storing, shipping, and control of materials in inventory or being sold.
- Prepare return tickets or warranty materials and record damage of faulty material.
- Assist at counter with customers when necessary.
- Report out-of-stock items to warehouse manager.
- Maintain the warehouse so it is clean, organized, and safe for all employees.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid driver's license. CDL not required.
- Current medical certification card or ability to obtain a card.
- Must meet Crescent Electric Supply Company's requirements to drive company vehicles.
- Drivers will be required to meet Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have organizational skills, interpersonal skills, be a self starter, and have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Warehouse and/or maintenance experience, fork lift experience, and previous delivery experience, and knowledge of the delivery area preferred.
- Forklift certification or have ability to acquire a forklift license.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen.EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn to be directed to our Youtube playlist. Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.
Keywords: Crescent Electric Supply Company, Appleton , Warehouse - Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!