Invasive Radiology Tech - Cardiac Cath Lab
Posted on: May 17, 2019
We Are Hiring Invasive Radiology Tech - Cardiac Cath Lab-
Full-Time, Days - St Elizabeth Hospital Oneida - Appleton, WIWhy
Join Ascension? Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people
across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care.
Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical
group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate,
personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes
hospitals, clinics and doctors' offices from Affinity Health
System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton
Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit
health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health
system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300
million in community benefit including care of persons living in
poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all,
including those who are struggling. And we're improving
collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin. We're looking for
talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare
across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an Associate with Ministry
Health Care, you will have the opportunity to perform vascular
diagnostic procedures to detect peripheral vascular disease or
- Evaluates patient for presence of peripheral vascular disease
by selecting most effective procedures within regulatory and
- Performs appropriate diagnostic procedures, records patient
test results and reports results.
- Monitors patient comfort and safety during tests, alerting
physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
- Maintains adequate supplies and verifies all equipment is in
proper working condition; reports deficiencies and failures.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech specializing in Vascular Interpretation
credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International
(CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. All
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. General
Radiography is also required in addition to any specialty. State
Radiology Technologist licensure issued by Wisconsin Radiography
Examining Board required.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date.
- Sonography Tech specializing in Vascular Sonography
credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical
Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
date. All specialties accepted. Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Completion of an accredited Radiologic Technology program
- None required.
- One (1) year of related experience preferred.Equal Employment
Opportunity Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of
Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of
age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability,
arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For
further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO
is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Appleton , Invasive Radiology Tech - Cardiac Cath Lab, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!