Posted on: May 16, 2019
We Are Hiring Mammographer Technologist - Mammography 001 -
Part-Time Days - SEH St Elizabeth Hospital Oneida - Appleton, WI0.5
- PT-40 Hours per Pay PeriodWhy Join Ascension? Ascension Wisconsin
serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and
hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates,
including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work
collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every
day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors'
offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry
Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of
Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the
world's largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015,
Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit
including care of persons living in poverty. We provide
compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are
struggling. And we're improving collaboration across healthcare in
Wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we
continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As
an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the
opportunity to provide mammography imaging
- Operates equipment and performs various mammography related
procedures. Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic
and technical parameters accurately.
- Explains procedures and educates patients about the role of
regular mammography in preventive breast health.
- Develops and evaluates the film for technical quality such as
density contrast, definition, and distortion.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Mammography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. General
Radiography is also required in addition to Mammography. State
Radiology Technologist licensure issued by Wisconsin Radiography
Examining Board required.Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin
is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against
employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed,
color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or
conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further
information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link
to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law
Keywords: Ascension, Appleton , Mammography Technologist, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!