Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab
Posted on: January 12, 2019
We Are Hiring RN Cardiac Cath MrktS - Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001 - Part-Time, Day - SEH St Elizabeth Hos Oneida - Appleton, WIAdditional Details: 80 Hours/Bi-Weekly, Days (7 AM - 3:30 PM), On-Call RotationWhy Join Ascension? In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an associate with St. Elizabeth Hospital, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care to patients undergoing diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab.You will:
- Assesses, prepares and positions patients for procedures. Performs conscious sedation and hemodynamic monitoring as necessary.
- Prepares, implements and documents plan of care. Communicates patient's condition to physician before, during and after procedures.
- Performs and/or facilitates diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures.
- Performs set up and provides equipment and supplies before, during and after procedures.
- Provides education and resources to patient and/or patient's family based on clinical implications.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 9 Months (270 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Work Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years of clinical experience in the field of the primary work required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Appleton , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!