RN Registered Nurse - Operating Room Service Line Coordinato
Posted on: January 12, 2019
We Are Hiring RN Service Line Coord MrktS - Surgery 001 - Part-Time, Evening - SEH St Elizabeth Hos Oneida - Appleton, WIAdditional Details: 64 Hours/Bi-Weekly, Evenings (Noon - 8:30 PM), Weekday and Weekend Call RotationWhy Join Employer? In Wisconsin, Employer operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Employer provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Employer is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Employer is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an associate with St. Elizabeth Hospital, you will have the opportunity to coordinate nursing activities and resources within clinical specialty or department.Responsibilities:
- Coordinates staff scheduling and educational/development activities.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care. Performs quality assurance studies and assists with implementation of quality assurance and/or improvement initiatives.
- Serves as resource to staff and external contacts on issues related to patient care, patient flow and clinical standards, policies and procedures.
- Monitors departmental compliance with regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Performs the duties of a staff Registered Nurse.
- Coordinates and integrates services with the services from other healthcare disciplines.
- Reviews surgical schedule with scheduling coordinator to identify conflicts and to utilize resources appropriately.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferredWork Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years of clinical experience in the field of the primary work required.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdfE-Verify Statement (HEALTH MINISTRY) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Appleton , RN Registered Nurse - Operating Room Service Line Coordinato, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!