Pharmacy Technician II
Posted on: December 8, 2018
We Are Hiring Pharmacy Technician II - Pharmacy Services General 001 - Full-Time, Rotating - SEH St Elizabeth Hos Oneida - Appleton,WIWhy Join Employer? In Wisconsin, Employer operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Employer provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Employer is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Employer is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity toProvides distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.You will:
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackages bulk medications.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies.
- Prepares sterile medications for pharmacist review and dispensing using aseptic techniques.
- Refills and maintains, medication carts, drug trays, kits, and other modes of medication delivery.
- Assists in processing charges for medications.
- May collect patient medication history upon admission and update electronic health record (EHR) to accurately reflect any changes.
- Participates in the training and/or orientation of new associates.Hours: Rotating between AMs and PMs. No overnights.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Prior pharmacy technician experience or medical experience preferred.Education:
- HS or Equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Completion of Pharmacy Technician program preferredWork Experience:
- No experience required; experience in the specific job field preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdfE-Verify Statement (HEALTH MINISTRY) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Appleton , Pharmacy Technician II, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!