Dermatology/Pathway to Partnership/Go Packers!
Company: Pacific Companies
Posted on: November 19, 2018
Dermatology opening in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Professionally Join a multi-specialty group (130 Physicians & over 100 Advance Practice Providers)
- Built-in referral system
- Your Derm Team: 1 Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Physician owned practice
- Employed competitive Salary w/production bonuses/Health & Retirement Benefits/CME & PTO/Occurrence Malpractice Insurance/Relocation
- Brand new office space-only 1 year old!
- Opportunity to buy-in to the real estate/new clinic
- On-site photo dynamic therapy, full body NBUVB photo therapy
- 4 days at the new clinic, 1 day of community outreach
- Path to partnership
- Hospital Ownership in local 167 bed hospital/Average Rate on Return 8% to 10%Your new home
- Welcome to the city of the Green Bay Packers!
- NFL football team
- Population over 100,000, county over 250,000-NO Traffic!
- Access to….
- Chicago: 3 hr drive/1hr 30min train ride from Milwaukee
- Milwaukee: Professional baseball and basketball, concerts, theatre, opera
- Door County: The best weekend getaway! Enjoy boating, hiking, swimming, and more
- Low cost of living:
- Ledgeview and Hunters run: Many of the physicians live here
- $449k, 5 beds, 4 baths, 3,688 sqft, huge yard
- $479k, 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,436 sqft, brand new, huge yard
- Great place to raise a family
- Good schools all over town: Options for public and private
- Safe community
- Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet!
- Variety of Trendy restaurants Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs, dermatopathologists jobs
Keywords: Pacific Companies, Appleton , Dermatology/Pathway to Partnership/Go Packers!, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!